- Extremely beautiful place. Lots
of tourist attraction. Dal lake, Nishat
bagh, Shalimar bagh, Hazratbal mosque
and beautiful houseboats to stay.
- Altitude: 2730 m. 52 km from Srinagar.
This hill station is an excellent
trekking base. It is a premier skiing
resort in winters.
- Altitude: 2130 m. Capital of Himachal
Pradesh. Summer Capital during the
British era. Places to see: Rashtrapati
Niwas, The Mall Road, Chadwick Falls
- Altitude: 3978 m (Kullu Valley).
Manali is 42 km from Kullu. Ice and
glacier laden mountains. One of the
favourite honeymoon spots in India.
SPITI - Altitude: 3978 - 5090 m. One
of the best trekking areas in the
world. Home of buddhist monastries.
- A popular Hill station known for
its lakes. The attractions are naini
lake, Naina Devi temple, St. John
Church, Snow View and Observatory.
- Altitude: 2000 m; 34 km from Dehradun
(Uttaranchal). Busiest Hill Station
of North India due to easy accessibility
from National capital.
- Altitude: 1650 m. A picturesque
hillstation. Kasar Devi Temple ( 8
km walk) is recommended. Very quiet
hill station; free from crowd.
- Altitude: 1829 m; North of Nainital,
it is a peaceful hillstation with
excellent view of snowcapped Himalayas
including Nanda Devi ( 7817 m)
ABU- Altitude: 1200 m; It is quite
cooler place in Rajasthan but tourist
visit this place for Dilwara Jain
Temple which are known for superb
- Altitude: 2240 m; Situated in Nilgiri
Hills. Ooty is a busiest hill station
of South India and hence quite crowded.
- Altitude: 2100 m; It is a very beautiful
hillstation and a quiet one too. Good
hotels and infrastructure. Places
to see: Kodai Lake, Astrophysical
- Altitude: 1500 m; A quiet hill station
33 km uphill from Salem surrounded
by Coffee Plantations. Good place
to relax, trek and boat.
- Altitude: 1850 m; A good place to
visit especially the Upper Coonor.
It is home of Coon hill tribe. A toy
train also runs through the Hills.